2 Mukhi Rudraksha
- This Two Mukhi Rudraksha is of genuine quality.
- Ruling planet is Moon.
- This 2 Mukhi Rudraksh possesses the divine powers of both Goddess Parvati and Lord Shiva.
- It Signifies unity and togetherness.
- Gives emotional stability to the wearer and brings harmony in relationships.
- Chanting on this Rudraksh the Beej mantra, Om Namah for 108 times daily, shall free your mind of negative thoughts, anger and restores peace of mind. It promotes meditation, enhances concentration and expedites spiritual growth.
Our authentic Two faced Rudrkash comes directly from the untouched forests of Nepal, with its purity intact. Religious rituals and pujas performed by our experts on this Rudraksha, further energizes them to give your optimal results.
The Two Mukhi Rudraksha is believed to be Lord Ardhanarishwara, which represents Goddess Parvati and Lord Shiva. As per our scriptures, the masculine and famine forces are present in each of us, and the Ardhanarishwara form indicates a good balance of these two forces. Hence wearing this 2 faced Rudraksh helps people to strive a right balance in various aspects of their lives. Moon is the ruling planet of two Mukhi Rudraksha. It relieves you from the malefic effects of the moon. It pacifies and moderates the wavering of the mind, you exude a new level of confidence, and helps in your decision-making process.