Little Known Ways to Ease your Life During Sade Sati
- In the First Phase, the eyesight of the native can be affected. It may disturb the financial position and the native may feel the detachment from his or her home, family, wealth, etc.
- In the Second Phase, Saturn transits the native’s moon sign for two and half years. In between this time, it affects his/her professional and domestic field. It may cause miseries, imprisonment, loss of wealth, loss of friends, failure in attempts, and increased expenditure to the native.
- The Third Phase of sade sati starts when Saturn transits in the second house from its moon sign. It affects a person’s health, happiness, loss of position, increased expenditure, financial stress, and physical weakness.
- Helping handicapped people.
- Light mustard oil earthen lamp in Lord Shani’s temple.
- Donate clothes or slippers to the poor.
- Recite Shani mantra and Mahamritunjay Mantra on a daily basis.
- Chanting Hanuman Chalisa.
- Keep fast on Saturday.
- Always avoid black colour clothes.
- Feeding some food to crows, dogs, and cows.
- Donate some edible items at temples.
- Strictly avoid liquor, smoking, and non-vegetarian food.
- Aries (Mesh Rashi) are advised to regularly offer some fruits & food. Perform worshiping rituals at the Hanuman temple every Saturday. A person who belongs to this zodiac sign can perform charity work for seven consecutive Saturdays.
- Taurus (Vrushabh Rashi) are advised to wear a silver or iron ring which includes the amethyst gemstone on the middle finger. For five consecutive Saturdays, they must light a ghee earthen lamp under a peepal tree. They can also chant the Maha Mrityunjaya mantra.
- Gemini Moon sign (Mithun Rashi) people can wear a sapphire or turquoise gemstone embedded in a silver ring on their middle finger. They can feed a black dog every Saturday.
- Cancer Moon sign (Kark Rashi) people can do fasting for seven consecutive Saturdays. They can donate the seven items associated with lord Shani to improve the malefic effect. To get more blessings from Lord Shani they can also chant the Shani stotra every day.
- Leo (Singh Rashi) can donate black sesame seeds, mustard oil, and black clothes every Saturday. Feeding a black dog or wearing a black horseshoe ring may give them more positive and effective results on Saturdays. They can worship Lord Shiva.
- Virgo (Kanya Rashi) can worship the Shani yantra for seven consecutive Saturdays, they can immerse the coconut and seven almonds in the flowing water.
- For Libra (Tula Rashi), it is advised to donate black grams to a beggar every Saturday. They can feed two black dogs. To get a more smooth life, they can worship Lord Shiva and Shani yantra.
- Scorpio (Vrushchik Rashi) can feed black Sesame seeds to insects. They can worship lord Hanuman every Saturday.
- Sagittarius (Dhanu Rashi) can keep fast on Saturdays. They can chant the Maha Mrityunjaya mantra one Hundred and eight times.
- Capricorn sign (Makar Rashi) can worship Lord Hanuman every Saturday. They should strictly avoid consuming liquor and meat products on Saturdays and Tuesdays. For a more peaceful life, they can worship the Shani yantra.
- Aquarius sign (Kumbha Rashi) can wear blue coloured clothes to tone down the Sade Sati impact. Apart from this, They should wear a blue sapphire ring. They can do charity work every Saturday.
- Pisces Moon Sign (Meen Rashi) can chant the sacred Shani Mantra. They can feed a dog and worship Lord Shiva.
FREE SADE SATI ANALYSIS - CALCULATE HERE
Also, check Our YouTube channel for:
Yogini Dasha: Know Everything About Various Yoginis & Their Effects on You
Rahu in Aries Now - Here's How You Can Prepare for This Rahu-Ketu Transit
4 Objectives (Purusharthas) of Human Life - Decoded Using Vedic Astrology
Pitru Paksha 2022: Date, Rituals, and Significance
Discover the Fiery Conjunction of Rahu & Mars and What It Means for You
Get your free personalised Vedic Kundli report now
Join over 5 lakh + Vedic Rishi members
Know How Your Year is Going to be with Our Personalized Varshphal Report
Join over 5 lakh + Vedic Rishi members
Get Your Queries Answered by Our Principal Astrologer
Ask your question now