1. Meditate: Meditation is the cure for many ailments. It also helps quieten our thoughts and make us calm, both of which are necessary to connect with the inner psychic. So find a quiet spot, schedule a time slot — begin with 10 – 15 minutes and meditate. Practice breathing, connect with your body, mind, and spirit
. Doing this regularly will help you become more aware of your surroundings, get better control over your feelings and emotions and make you more perceptive. All these qualities will in turn help you to listen to your intuition and trust it.
If you don’t know how to start meditating, you can either join a course or use apps that have been designed specifically to help people meditate.
2. Be positive: To improve your psychic abilities it is important to build a positive attitude towards life. Negative people are so busy focusing on problems and issues, that they don’t have the time to experience or listen to the nudges that the universe sends their way. So learn to cultivate happiness in your life. Do things that give you joy and help you relax. Also, inculcate the habit of helping other people and making them happy. If you’re not a very generous person by nature, you might find this difficult to do initially, but with time it will get easier. This habit will help you become more perceptive of other people’s thoughts, feelings, and emotions. You will be able to better read people. Being able to read other people is an important part of developing psychic powers.
3. Use Essential Oils: Like meditation, aromatherapy is also known to help people relax. Certain essential oils like sandalwood, frankincense, and sage can help you relax and tap into your intuition. Use these oils as a diffuser, add a few drops in your bath water, mix them in a carrier oil and give yourself a massage, or dab a few drops in a handkerchief and inhale the scent while you relax. You can also dab a few drops of the oil of your choice on your pillow before you turn in for the night.
4. Detox: Awakening your intuition requires a clean and healthy body and mind. One cannot expect to connect with their inner self while fighting off illness, fatigue, or living an unhealthy lifestyle. So, when you decide to work on enhancing your psychic powers, start detoxing with herbs. To do so, you can use herbs like neem, cilantro, and milk thistle. These herbs will help cleanse your body of toxins. Once you’ve completed a basic cleanse, you can introduce herbs like chamomile, fennel, lavender, lemongrass, and peppermint in your routine to help you relax, reduce negativity, and tap into your inner strength.
5. Practice Self Awareness: Before you can become aware of others and their thoughts and feelings, you need to understand yourself. You can do this by practicing self-awareness. Spend time with yourself, understand your thoughts and emotions. Observe how you react to different situations and how it impacts the outcome. Work on controlling your ego, practice humility. Once you’ve mastered your own emotions and feelings, you will be able to better understand what motivates others and how they view life. This knowledge will enable you to read others and their situations better.
These are some things you can do to start improving your psychic powers
. Once you’ve started on the journey, your intuition will guide you towards other means of further improving your abilities…maybe even lead you to a guide or master.
Note: The oils and herbs mentioned here are suggestions, consult a practitioner or expert to find the herbs and oils best suited to you.