Tips to Reduce the Negative Influence of Weak Sun and Moon in Your Kundli
Each planet plays an important role in our lives. Its placement in our horoscope impacts our nature and affects those aspects of our lives that the planet rules. The Sun represents our capability to carry forth a task and complete it. The Moon is what helps us to conceptualize and find the way to do it. These two planets complement each other – one is the body and the other is the mind. To function properly, we need both the body and the mind. Hence, among the nine planets, a strong Sun and Moon are very important to create a successful and happy life.
The Sun is the main planet or star in the solar system. It is also the most important planet in our horoscope. It gives us confidence, represents our personality, identity, health, physical strength, and determines how much respect we get. The Sun’s placement in our chart affects how we view ourselves and how the world views us and our contribution to society. It also represents and impacts our relationship with those in authority and the male influences in our life – our fathers and other father figures. Due to all these reasons, it is important to know how a weak Sun can negatively impact our horoscope and our life and how one can reduce the adverse influence of the planet.
Impact of a malefic Sun in the Kundli or Horoscope
A weak Sun in the horoscope can have the following negative effect on our life:
- It can result in physical weakness, making you susceptible to diseases like joint pain, fatigue, polio, cardiac problems, weak eyesight, anemia, and various skin issues.
- It can cause problems or disagreements with authority figures.
- It can keep one devoid of father’s love and affection either by way of the untimely death of the father or by way of the person not getting along with his/her father.
- It can affect one’s confidence, speech, ability to interact with other people and increase feelings of insecurity.
- It can get one into trouble with the law or turn one towards illegal activities.
- It can make it difficult for one to succeed professionally.
- It can be a cause of an unhappy and unhealthy childhood.
- It can cause a hindrance in any activity one may take for self-development
Remedies for reducing the negative influence of weak Sun
If the above points seem to be issues familiar to your life or you have a weak Sun in your horoscope then the following remedies can help you mitigate the adverse effects:
- The ruby gemstone can help those suffering from a malefic Sun. Consult a practicing astrologer to understand if you can wear a Ruby.
- Recitation of mantras can also help improve the strength of the Sun in one’s chart and make it positive. Some of the basic mantras for strengthening the Sun are Gayatri Mantra, Om Suryah Namah, Om Adityah Namah. Recite these mantras early morning after a bath, preferably 108 times.
- Offer Jal (water) to the rising Sun every morning, after a bath.
- Speak respectfully with all elders and people in the position of authority
- Follow a vegetarian diet and try to observe a fast on Sundays.
Like the Sun represents our personality, the Moon controls our emotions, feelings, our thought process, and mental ability. It is also tied to our mother and our relationship with her. The Moon is responsible for keeping us motivated and interested in life and in living well. The Earth’s satellite defines our relationships with other people and how we navigate through the ups and downs that life brings. A strong Moon is helpful in improving sixth sense, intuition, and psychic abilities.
Impact of a malefic Moon in the horoscope
A debilitated Moon in the horoscope can have the following impact on your wellbeing:
- It can be a cause of depression, melancholic tendencies, anxiety, and a negative attitude towards life.
- It can adversely impact one’s relationship with his/her mother or be the cause of one losing their mother early in life.
- It makes one want to be alone or live in isolation.
- If the Moon is extremely afflicted, it can also increase suicidal tendencies.
- It impacts creativity and ability to express, so those in the creative field with a weak Moon have to work hard to attain success.
- For women, a weak Moon can wreak havoc on their hormones and affect their menstrual cycle and fertility as well.
- It can also cause respiratory issues and be the cause of a regular cough and cold.
Remedies for reducing adverse effects of a weak Moon
A malefic Moon can cause a lot of emotional trauma, create misunderstandings in your life and affect your relationships. But, the negative impact of the planet can be mitigated by following these remedies:
- Respect your mother and other elders.
- Worship Lord Shiva and offer milk on the Shivling and read the Shiv Chalisa, or chant Om Namah Shivaya mantra 108 times regularly.
- Fasting on Mondays also helps strengthen the Moon and bring positive results.
- Wearing a pearl or moonstone as per the advice of an experienced and trained astrologer can also aid in curbing the negative influences of a weak Moon.
- Wearing silver kada or ring and using a silver glass to drink water can also help reduce the negative impact of a weak Moon.
- Meditating under the moonlight also helps one become calm and reduce mental anxieties caused by a malefic moon.
- Donating white clothes to the poor and needy can also prove to be beneficial.
These two planets are the parents of our horoscope, their blessings are important to lead a good and healthy life. To get positive benefits of these two planets one can start with respecting their parents and elders. For other remedies, consult an experienced astrologer to get customized solutions based on the configuration of your horoscope.
Disclaimer: The content is purely informative and educational in nature and should not be construed as medical advice. Please use the content only in consultation with an appropriate certified medical or healthcare professional.